Express Delivery: 2 to 10 business days
99% Satisfied Customer Recommendations
30 day Money Back Guarantee!
Throw out the cheap plastic bulky ice tray and replace it with the Genie Ice Cube Maker - Space Saving. Make 10 times the amount of ice cubes with a single squeeze of the ice wizard.
Don’t want that much ice? Seal the top and keep the rest fresh and odorless for your next cold drink. Need a bottle chilled as soon as possible? Slide your bottle of choice right into the middle for the same effects of an ice bucket.
How to use (step by step) :
- Fill With Water
- To get started with your Ice Wizard , you'll need to fill the entire thing with water. While doing so, you can fill it up to the top, but avoid filling it so full that water might dribble over the sides.
- Place in Freezer (with Lid)
- Next, put the spill-proof lid on your cube holder and place it in the freezer. It's best if you sit it somewhere flat so it won't fall over, although its lid will save it from spilling if it does. It's not absolutely necessary that you use the lid each time, but doing so will definitely help you avoid a mess.
- Wait a Few Hours
- Once you've placed your Ice Wizard in the freezer, leave it there for at least a few hours to allow the ice within to freeze. In some freezers, this might take a day.
- Move Cubes to Outer Chamber
- After your ice cubes are frozen, you can take your entire cube holder out of the freezer and separate the inner chamber from the outer chamber. Following that, you'll have to dump the ice that's in the inner chamber into the outer chamber, and gently squish the flexible silicone of the outer chamber to break your ice up into small pieces. Once it's broken up into pieces you find small enough, it'll be ready to use!
- Color: Blue.
- Material: Made with safe, BPA-free.